The college provides various facilities for students & staff as listed below:
• Canteen facility - A canteen is run within college premises which supplies fresh and palatable foods to the students. No rent is charged by the college from the concerned canteen owner so that she can supply food items at affordable prices to the students.
• Medical check up – Regular medical check up (free of cost) for students by a registered medical practitioner has been introduced in the institution. The lady doctor examines the students and prescribes appropriate diet and medicines if required. A sick room has been arranged within the college premises where any student who falls sick during college hours can take rest and is given some common medicines so that she can recover at least temporarily.
• Career Counseling – The college organizes career counseling session for the students in association with professional organization like NIIT, Frankfinn, Wigan and Leigh College(I),Scaffold Academy etc.
• Psychological Counselling – Students have the opportunity to undergo psychological counselling in the cell designed for the purpose which helps them to overcome various psychological problems as well as to cope with stress.
• Physical Training – Students receive regular physical training under a trained physical instructress during college hours. • Add on courses – Yoga and Aerobic classes are held in the college for the students.Painting classes for teaching Glass Painting,Pot Painting etc.are also held in the college for interested students.
• Grievance Cell – The college has a well administered and responsive grievance cell since long. Grievances from stakeholders are confidentially received and promptly redressed through this cell. Much in consonance to the democratic and liberal spirit of this institution, on occasions of invocation of the RTI ( Right to Information) by any stakeholder or an outsider, the college responds and entertains the same. For obtaining any information under RTI Act 2005, the demand draft or bankers cheque as RTI Fee accompanying the application is payable to the Principal, Rani Birla Girls’ College, Kolkata.
• IT education and training – Students get benefited in terms of IT infrastructural facilitation,IT literacy usinf internet for ready reference and comprehensive study in their respective subjects,learning various softwares and IT tools used in business integration,generating excellence by imparting their innovations through multimedia from Rani Birla Girl's College IT Academy,jointly initiated by the college and Webel Informatics Ltd.